CHEF K BUFFALO SAUCE RECIPE FOR SUPER BOWL !
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 8 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce (Frank’s is the brand used in Buffalo)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan, and over low heat bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and then turn off.
After the wings are cooked, transfer to a large mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the hot wings and toss with a spoon or spatula to completely coat.
TIP!! Dont be afraid to use Buffalo Sauce on your favorite foods, make any chicken dish a Buffalo Chicken dish with this sauce.